Background and reference
From RavenWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Links to Raven documents and resources outside this Wiki.
- User documentation about Raven is available at https://help.uis.cam.ac.uk/service/accounts-passwords/it-staff/raven/
- Resources provided by University Information Services as part of Raven are documented at http://raven.cam.ac.uk/project/
- The Raven public keys are available in the keys directory
- Two Raven mailing lists are available:
- Anyone administering a Raven-using server or developing Raven-related software is welcome to contact UIS Raven administrators at email@example.com with queries or comments. However, consider sending Raven-related messages to the cs-raven-discuss mailing list instead. Sending messages to the list allows others to benefit from any discussion and may spark additional ideas. The Raven administrators are members of this list.
- Users with Raven-related problems should normally contact the administrators of the relevant Raven-protected service in the first instance. Failing that they should contact the UIS Service Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Other general documents
- Interfacing to Other Authentication Systems
- (potential) Code of Practice for "systems" using Raven
- (potential) Raven FAQ
- Secure use of passwords
- Raven and cookies
- Current and non-Current users
- Testing Raven-authenticated web sites and applications
- (potential) Replacement documentation 
- A set of manually-produced graphs showing historical usage information for the Raven service.
- A set of near-realtime graphs showing request/response rates for the Raven/Webauth service.