Ucam Webauth is the original protocol that was introduced along with the Raven service in September 2004. It's fairly simple to use, and provides a webserver with an authenticated CRSid representing the identity of the browser user. It is however Cambridge-specific and little known outside the University.
NEW INSTALLATIONS SHOULD NOT MAKE USE OF Raven/WebAuth.
- Webauth documentation and HOWTOs
- additional documentation and HOWTOs
- Application agents
- modules and libraries that implement the Webauth protocol
- Webauth-enabled applications
- details of applications that have been adapted or written to use Ucam Webauth for user authentication, in some cases with details of how it was done or links to additional resources
- Raven keys
- Raven public keys