To use Raven authentication on a webserver you need to implement a 'Application Agent'. This could be built-in to a web application (such as a CGI script or a PHP program), or it could be an 'Authentication handler' for the webserver that you are using. This is a pseudo-code example of how an Application Agent might be implemented: Pseudo-code_Application_Agent
Application Agents are available for various platforms and with varying levels of support.
If you add something new here you might want to send a short announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org - it's a moderated list but relevant posts will be approved.
Supported by the University Information Services
- Apache authentication module (for Apache 2.0, 2.2, 2.4)
Provided by the University Information Services
... but not officially supported
- Windows IIS authentication module (obsolete - for IIS V6 ONLY) Use Shibboleth_documentation_and_HOWTOs instead.
- Ucam-WebAuth-AA Perl module
- PHP library
- Servlet filter
- Apache lookup module Deprecated, for Apache 2.2 only (see Mod authnz ldap for a better way to implement access control in Apache based on information in Lookup).
- Django module Currently used by Development Operations within UIS