To use Raven authentication on a webserver you need to implement a 'Application Agent'. This could be built-in to a web application (such as a CGI script or a PHP program), or it could be an 'Authentication handler' for the webserver that you are using.
Application Agents are available for various platforms and with varying levels of support.
If you add something new here you might want to send a short announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org - it's a moderated list but relevant posts will be approved.
Supported by the University Information Services
- Apache authentication module (for Apache 2.0, 2.2, 2.4)
- Raven Java Toolkit
Provided by the University Information Services
... but not officially supported
- Windows IIS authentication module (obsolete - for IIS V6 ONLY)
- Ucam-WebAuth-AA Perl module
- PHP library
- Servlet filter
- Apache lookup module Deprecated, for Apache 2.2 only (see Mod authnz ldap for a better way to implement access control in Apache based on information in Lookup).
- Django module Currently used by Development Operations within UIS