From West Cambridge Active Travel (WCAT)Jump to navigationJump to search
- November 2018: Eddington Ave cycleway southbound is closed due to problems with the path cracking. We're talking with management about getting it fixed sooner and sorting out the signs properly.
- August 2018: the Clerk Maxwell Road connection is closed for repairs, estate management claims the reopening will take place next term.
- January 2018: Cavendish III planning application has been revised with many improvements including a protected cycleway and better crossings, details to be decided later.
- October 2017: West Cambridge outline planning application has been revised, with many changes for the worse. We've made some notes and summaries.
- October 2017: Cavendish III planning application has been submitted to the city, it partly overlaps with West Cambridge outline planning application as well.
- Daniel and Matt attended Discussion 11 July about the SFH. Their statements are available on the Shared Facilities Hub page and will be published in the reporter.
- We are preparing a response to plans for a Shared Facilities Hub as well as the Cavendish III building due 21st July (please send your comments to email@example.com)]].
- We provided comments on the University's travel plan for a new building 11 May 2017
- We provided suggestions to the University for its upcoming Transport strategy 18 April 2017.
- We have released a comment on the Ridgeway 'gate' debacle: Ridgeway 6 April 2017